Township Planning Documents
- Comprehensive Plan Addendum, adopted June 2005 (PDF file, 4.3 MB)
- Plan Addendum maps, June 2005 (PDF file, 19 MB)
Valley Park Wetlands
- Valley Park Wetlands Mitigation Project Plan, 4/1/10 (PDF file, 1.06 MB)
Phoenixville Regional Comprehensive Plan
- Regional Plan adopted 2008 (PDF file, 14.5 MB)
(Please note that this file is a large download.)
- Appendix to the Regional Plan (PDF file, 628 KB)
Chester County Comprehensive Plan
On November 9, 2009, the Chester County Board of Commissioners adopted Landscapes2 as the official long range policy plan for Chester County. The plan updates and replaces Landscapes, originally adopted in 1996.
Traffic and Transportation
Traffic in Schuylkill Township
An article by former Township Supervisor Lee Ledbetter (posted October 29, 2002).
- GVF, A Transportation Management Association
GVF is a not-for-profit organization created to advocate and promote a viable transportation network for the region’s economic vitality. See this PDF document for further information.
- 422 Corridor Plus
The 422plus Project will consider whether tolling approximately 25 miles of US422 Expressway could fund road improvements. Details on the US 422 Corridor Master Plan are available at this website.
- 422 Corridor Coalition
The US Route 422 Corridor Coalition is a collaboration of municipalities, private-sector businesses and Chambers of Commerce along the US Route 422 corridor.
Traffic updates for the Philadelphia area.
Local and Regional Maps